Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 – Qualcomm is conducting an Off Campus Drive 2023, opening a range of exciting opportunities for talented individuals. As a part of Qualcomm Recruitment 2023, the company has announced a job role for BT-CoeX-Test Engineer in Hyderabad, Telangana. Qualcomm Jobs 2023 position requires a minimum of 1+ years of experience with programming languages like C, C#, C++, Java, and Python, among others. If you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field, this might be the right opportunity for you in IT Careers. For those interested in building a future with Qualcomm Careers 2023, these job openings are for you. For more details follow the below sections.
Table of Contents
Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive for Associate Engineer
- Job Role – 2024 Campus Hire_Associate Engineer_SW
- Qualifications – Masters, Bachelors: Computer Science Engineering, Communication Engineering, ECE
- Experience – Freshers
- Job Type – Full Time
- Skills –
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Job Location – Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Noida
|Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|
Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Job Role||BT – CoeX – Test Engineer|
|Experience||1+ years of experience with Programming languages such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Qualcomm Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
Good understanding of WLAN/BT protocol, communication in general, and coding in C#/C++ or Python. Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reports defects to software developers. Develops testing programs that address explicit and implicit requirements. Automates test cases and executes them. Participates in product design reviews to understand feature design and provide inputs on any gaps.
Qualcomm Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact the timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem-solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
Qualcomm Careers 2023 – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Good knowledge in WLAN & BT protocol.
- 1+ years of experience with Programming Languages such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with Software Tests or System Tests, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools). Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
How to Apply for Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 Drive?
To apply for Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 drive click on the link given below.
|Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To apply for Qualcomm Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|