JLL Off Campus 2023: JLL is excited to announce the JLL Off Campus Drive 2023, offering an excellent opportunity for freshers to join our team as Technical Executives. Through JLL Recruitment 2023, officials are looking for dynamic individuals who have pursued engineering or diploma graduates and are eager to kick start their careers in the IT field. This is a full-time position based in the Hyderabad location. JLL is committed to nurturing talent and providing a platform for growth. If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey with us, apply for JLL Off Campus Drive 2023 and explore the endless possibilities for your career. To get more information, check the below sections.
Table of Contents
JLL Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Job Role||Technical Executive|
|Qualifications||Engineering graduate or Diploma graduate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
JLL Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the Client critical environment and ensure compliance at site.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the facility’s systems and equipment.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
- Implement regular inspections of the facility on energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Provide training to on-site teams on equipment procedures and implementation.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that the procedures are being followed and updated as required.
- Implement and manage an audit programme to ensure the exposure to risk is minimised. Health and Safety
- Ensure that service delivery teams and on-site contractors undergo a Health and Safety Induction prior to deployment.
- Maintain equipment database for site.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings.
- Initiate strategies to achieve measurable improvements in energy consumption.
- Prepare / provide input to the site monthly report to be submitted to Client
JLL Careers 2023 – Qualification
Engineering graduate or Diploma graduate ( 3 years Diploma ) with no years of experience/ Fresher in the relevant field.
JLL Job Openings 2023 – Skills & Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in property, building or facilities management required.
- Contract Administration experience required.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Demonstrated experience with tendering and service improvement initiatives required.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Adherence to Key Performance Indicators
- Implementation of Best Practices
- Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and clients.
- Gains respect of Jones Lang LaSalle people, clients, and where appropriate, with the broader business community.
- Listens effectively and communicates through actions and examples. Have strong written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply for JLL Off Campus 2023 Drive?
Click on the below link to apply for JLL Recruitment 2023
|JLL Job Openings 2023 – Important Links|
|To apply for JLL Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive||Apply for Job|