Invesco Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive: Invesco is excited to announce the Invesco Off Campus 2023 event, bringing excellent career Opportunities for fresh MBA/ PGDM graduates in the field of Finance. As part of Invesco Recruitment 2023, we are offering Analyst/ Business Trainee positions to kickstart your career journey. This is a fantastic opportunity for freshers looking to delve into Invesco Careers 2023 and explore job openings. Join for the Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023 in Hyderabad, Telangana. For more information check from the below sections.
Table of Contents
Invesco Off Campus 2023 Drive for Analyst
- Job Role – Analyst – Distribution Data Office
- Qualifications – Any Graduate
- Job Type – Full Time
- Skills –
- Knowledge about the Mutual Fund industry/Asset Management industry.
- Ability to interpret complex or vague instructions and successfully produce results.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Shares information efficiently between team members.
- Promotes Teamwork.
- Effectively manages multiple responsibilities and meets deadlines.
- Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
|Invesco Off Campus 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Invesco Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|
Invesco Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Business Trainee|
|Qualifications||MBA/ PGDM in Finance (2024 Batch)|
Invesco Recruitment 2023 – Responsibilities
- Fulfill requirements and meet goals and benchmarks set out at the start of the Business Leadership Program
- Daily Monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines
- Learn and practice rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS)
- Responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating by relevant governance processes
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes/controls to meet regulatory requirements
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing, and related controls
- Assist in addressing day-to-day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology-related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to the Reporting Manager for any escalation
- Identify and execute automation and/or workarounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to the Compliance team from time to time
Invesco Jobs 2023 – Educational qualifications
• MBA/ PGDM in Finance (2024 Batch)
• No current backlogs
• 60% or equivalent CGPA/CQPI throughout 10th, 12th or Diploma, UG course
• A Computer Science background like a B.Tech. in Computer Science or, a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) would be an added advantage
Invesco Careers 2023 – Skills
- Good analytical skills and superb attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a network of colleagues spread across different time zones
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, flexible to work in US market hours
- Knowledge of financial products and/ or programming language(s) would be an added advantage
How to Apply for Invesco Off Campus 2023 Drive?
To apply for Invesco Off Campus 2023 drive, Click on the link given below.
|Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To apply for Invesco Off Campus 2023 Drive||Apply for Job|