PhonePe Off Campus 2023: PhonePe is gearing up for its PhonePe recruitment drive, offering an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in the role of Business Analyst (BA) – Analytics. Whether you’re an experienced analyst with a minimum of 0.6 months to 3 years in relevant roles or a fresh graduate eager to step into the analytics field, PhonePe Jobs 2023/ PhonePe Careers 2023 is worth exploring. Candidates should have Strong problem-solving & analytical skills. Also, by scrolling down to the below sections, you can find the direct link to apply for PhonePe Job Openings 2023. Now, move on to the next sections and get complete details about PhonePe Off Campus 2023.
Table of Contents
PhonePe Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Business Analyst (BA) – Analytics|
|Experience||Minimum 0.6 M to 3 years of analytics experience in relevant roles|
PhonePe Careers 2023 – Requirement
First-principle problem solvers who are passionate about working with data and uncovering the stories that the numbers hide. If you’re a curious mind and constantly question the status quo, then you’d fit right in with us.
PhonePe Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Be an integral part of the pod strategy and will have to define the critical metrics. You’ll also monitor performance trends and influence any interventions, based on performance.
- Collaborate closely with the business, and product functions to understand the business problem and translate them into the right analytical problem statement
- Own the entire insight generation phase and work on deep, thorough analysis to provide unbiased answers on the identified problem statement. These insights and decisions will be influenced based on your presentation of the evidence, backed by a data-driven hypothesis
- Move past just being the “Data person” and contribute with individual thoughts on how to improve the critical metrics for the pod. We love people who think of themselves as a business owner and then goes back to the data to prove or disprove the thought.
- Act as the analytics and visualization SME for the team and ensure that the dashboards are designed and built in a way that makes it easy for the pod to consume the data they need
PhonePe Recruitment 2023 – Qualifications, Skills
- Minimum 0.6 M to 3 years of analytics experience in relevant roles
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Penchant for business & curiosity to understand how the product works
- Ability to write complex queries on SQL to manipulate, and consolidate multiple data sources for the purpose of dashboarding and analysis
- Intuition for data and ability to handle big data sources
- Strong working knowledge in Excel and visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, and QlikView
- Understanding of data-analysis languages such as R, and Python, and core statistical concepts is expected;
- Experience in building ML models is good to have but not mandatory
- Ability to clearly explain thoughts and ideas either verbally or in written form.
- Candidates who are able to explain the story behind their analysis will find themselves at an advantage
PhonePe Off Campus 2023 – Benefits
- Insurance Benefits: Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program: Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support: Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits: Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits: Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits: Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile and broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
|PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for PhonePe Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|