National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has recently job notification for the post of Manager, Junior Hindi Translator has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 27 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Manager, Junior Hindi Translator
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 27.10.2023
NHAI DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- General Manager (Technical) – 10
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – 20
- Manager (Technical) – 30
- Junior Hindi Translator – 02
- Candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 56 years
NHAI PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 35,400 – 2,15,900/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nhai.gov.in
- Click on the NHAI Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
(i) General Manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager (Technical):
- DGM (HR & Admn-III)-NG National Highways Authority of India Plot No.G-5&6,
(ii) Manager (Technical), Junior Hindi Translator:
- DGM (HR & Admn-I)-SKM,
National Highways Authority of India,
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled submit the Application.
NHAI Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 13.09.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.10.2023