Telstra Off Campus 2023: Telstra is conducting a Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023, offering freshers an exciting opportunity to kick start their careers as Software Engineering Associates. This position is open to any graduate, and it promises a full-time, permanent role in the IT career, with multiple locations including Bengaluru, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, and Pune, Maharashtra. Telstra provides a wide geographical reach for potential candidates. Explore Telstra job openings 2023 and seize the chance to embark on a fulfilling career journey with a renowned company. Candidates can apply for Telstra Off Campus 2023 by clicking on the link in the important links table.
Table of Contents
Telstra Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Job Role||Software Engineering – Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, Pune, Maharashtra|
Telstra Careers 2023 – Job Description
As a Software Engineering–Associate, your role centres on collaborating with and supporting your team across a range of Software Engineering activities. Under close supervision from more senior team members, you will be responsible for minor assignments that enable you to gain a practical understanding of the DevOps role.
Telstra Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- As a key team member, assist in developing, deploying, and improve specific software application elements technologies and their interaction with Telstra processes and systems to deliver products and services to customer business units.
- Understand the practices, processes, terminology, tools & artefacts used in DevOps
- Translation of business requirements into software applications that translate into realisable products, services, or systems in a timely, high quality and cost-effective way to ensure the operational capability to deliver reliable customer experience.
- Development of technology guidelines and standards in the design and deployment of technology.
- Introduction and exposure to languages and platforms viz: o Core programming languages such as Java, MERN & MEAN stacks, Spring, SFDC, Vlocity, ServiceNow, Kotlin, Swift & Amdocs o Testing methodology and tools o CI/CD pipelines such as Bamboo & Jenkins o AWS & cloud, PCF o Security i.e. writing secure code, working with security testing tools. o Agile practices – JIRA
- Introduction and exposure to operational monitoring tools and frameworks: o Apache, Splunk, Dynatrace, Pagerduty
- Understand your career pathway options, determine where you want to go in your career and use organisational tools, techniques and support systems to get you there.
Telstra Job Openings 2023 – Skills
- Uses a range of techniques to gather functional and nonfunctional requirements from business/customer stakeholders, analysing requirements for feasibility and producing clear documentation
- Engages with customers from the outset to understand their needs and challenges
- Selects design patterns that take advantage of Cloud-Native capabilities and adapts these for project requirements
- Follows security design principles to embed security within software design
- Engages development teams to review design and solution prototypes
- Documents architecture using clear technical language to enable others to effectively use the software
- Supports the redesign of software for the cloud using microservices Problem solving
- Understanding problems, exploring root causes and evaluating solutions to quickly and effectively solve problems Skilled
How to Apply for Telstra Off Campus 2023 Drive?
Click on the below link to apply for Telstra Recruitment 2023
|Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Telstra Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|