Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently job notification for the post of Junior Translator has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 12 Sept 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 307
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Translator
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.09.2023
SSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Translation Officer – 13
- Junior Hindi Translator – 21
- Junior Translator – 263
- Senior Translator – 01
- Senior Hindi Translator – 09
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English or Master’s Degree with a Diploma Certificate of Translation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Computer-based Examination
- Descriptive Mode
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 22.08.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.09.2023
SSC Important Links: