QAD Off Campus 2023 – QAD Off Campus 2023 is a great opportunity for individuals looking to start their career journey in the IT sector. QAD, a prominent company in the industry, is conducting its QAD Recruitment 2023 drive for the role of Associate Operations Analyst. Aspiring candidates, particularly those interested in QAD Careers 2023, should hold a BE/ B.Tech/ MCA degree. The QAD Job Openings 2023 event is set to take place in Mumbai, India, making it a significant milestone in the QAD Off Campus Drive 2023. Whether you’re a recent graduate or have up to two years of experience, this opportunity can be the first step in a rewarding IT Career.
Table of Contents
QAD Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Associate Operations Analyst|
|Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Location||India – Mumbai|
QAD Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
As an Associate Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional, and third-party/partner products on QAD Cloud Non-Production environments and delivering services requested by Cloud customers. With your technical skills, you will contribute to the achievement of Cloud server uptime metrics and other SLAs defined in the yearly Cloud strategic objectives.
QAD Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Environments Monitoring; Production Monitoring, Non-Production Monitoring, Special/manual monitoring, if any
- Service Requests Management: User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management, Database refreshes for all Cloud customers, and other DBA tasks
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned severity 2 & 3 incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Begin handling severity 1 incidents with guidance from seniors in the team.
- Understand the Cloud outage/impairment process and follow the process in case of severity 0 situations as regards escalating to the right people at the right time for quick outage recovery.
- Low APA% instance investigation. Employs DMAIC approach to problem-solving
- Change Management & Release and Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for installation/upgrade activities on Cloud Non-Production environments in strict compliance with documented procedures and working towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFCs for Cloud customer non-production environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Begin handling production RFCs for B & C Cloud customers.
- Other duties as assigned
QAD Careers 2023 – Educational qualifications
- Education: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-2 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks
QAD Job Openings 2023 – Skills
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress
- DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration, and technical troubleshooting.
- Other knowledge or skills: SQL knowledge, QAD PKS certifications & other industry-relevant certifications are good to have.
How to Apply for QAD Off Campus 2023 Drive?
By clicking the link below you can directly apply to QAD Off Campus 2023 Drive.
|QAD Off Campus 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for QAD Off Campus 2023 Drive||Apply for Job|