Nielsen Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive – Nielsen company has announced its latest IT Job Postings/ Nielsen Jobs 2023. Currently hiring for the Schedule Editor position in Mumbai. The latest opening in Nielsen Recruitment 2023 is a full-time position, offering the flexibility of remote work. As a Schedule Editor, you are responsible for the efficient processing and curation of television schedules. Interested candidates can apply for this Nielsen Job Openings 2023/ Nielsen Off Campus 2023 with the help of the direct link accommodated at the end of this post.
Table of Contents
Nielsen Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Job Role||Schedule Editor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Nielsen Careers 2023 – Job Description
The Schedule Editor is responsible for the efficient processing and curation of television schedules. The role requires diligent workflow management to accurately process and update electronic programming guides (EPG) as they become available to different content providers.
Nielsen Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Acquire, normalize, and enhance entertainment metadata (television electronic programming guides) from various content providers.
- Process and manipulate data required to ingest correctly into in-house software tools.
- Curate and rewrite synopsis as needed for movies, shows, and episodes
- Ensure that high-quality, accurate, and timely, evergreen content is created in the Gracenote database.
- Communicate directly with Gracenote clients, partners, and internal teams to meet immediate production needs.
- Investigate, query, and confirm questionable programming content when applicable.
- Run quality and assurance checks via systematic reports looking at the live database.
- Contribute to team and department projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Research and sourcing content as required.
Nielsen Recruitment 2023 – Requirements & Skills
- A thorough understanding of metadata and its applications.
- Good professional English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to switch between British, American, and Australian English.
- A proactive approach to implementing workflow efficiencies.
- Strong client service orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Interest in and working knowledge of the local, national, and international TV scene.
- The candidate must be willing to work in shift operations and during Indian holidays.
How to apply for Nielsen Off Campus 2023?
|Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To check & Apply for Nielsen Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive for Schedule Editor role||Apply for Job|
Please visit our Telegram channel
Stay tuned to our website for jobs notification and visit our official website JobsBox.in for more details.