NFC has recently job notification for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 30 Sept 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 206
Job Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentice
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.09.2023
NFC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Fitter- 42
- Turner – 32
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 06
- Electrician – 15
- Machinist – 16
- Machinist (Grinder) – 08
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – 15
- Chemical Plant Operator – 14
- Instrument Mechanic – 07
- Motor Mechanic – 03
- Stenographer (English) – 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 16
- Welder – 16
- Mechanic Diesel – 04
- Carpenter – 06
- Plumber – 04
- Candidates must have passed 10th, I.T.I or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 18
NFC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/-
- Based on Merit
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.nfc.gov.in
- Click on the NFC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of the final submitted form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled & submit the Application.
NFC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 16.09.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 30.09.2023