Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) has recently a job notification for the post of Project Engineer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview on 29 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Mumbai
Post Name: Project Engineer
Official Website: www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk In
Last Date: 29.09.2023
MRVC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Engineer – 20
- Candidates must have passed the Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
MRVC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs. 40,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the MRVC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
MRVC Corporate Office,
Churchgate Railway Station Building,
Mumbai – 400 020.
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
MRVC Important Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 25.09.2023 to 29.09.2023
MRVC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here