Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023: Motorola Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer/ Skilled Test Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, India, on a full-time basis. The Test Engineer will be responsible for conducting various performance tests on major software releases, including traffic, load, scalability, and robustness tests. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits, including employee stock purchase plans, leave, life assurance, educational assistance, and career development support. Interested candidates can apply for this Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023.
Table of Contents
Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023 for Software Engineer
- Job Role – Software Engineer – Java
- Qualifications – B.E/ B.Tech
- Experience – Freshers
- Job Type – Full Time
- Basic Requirements –
- Hands on experience in Core java, advanced Java, Springboot, JDBC, Messaging Broker, Rabbit MQ, Knowledge on Open ID connect, Oauth2, JWT, JWS, JWKS, JPA,asymmetric encryption, exposure to kubernetes is a added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on object oriented programming and design patterns is must.
- Should be self organized, ability to communicate and coordinate with different stakeholders including technical and non technical teams.
- Location – Bangalore, India
|Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|
Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive Overview
|Company Name||Motorola Solutions|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Job Description
- Expertise in VoIP Protocols like SIP, RTP, RTCP, SDP, and TCP/ IP protocols. Deep Knowledge on SIP call flows
- Expertise in Test plan, Test procedure preparation, test execution, Traffic data collection, and system resources analysis/presentation
- Expertise in Traffic, Load, Stress, Scalability, Robustness, and SOAK test techniques.
- Deploy, configure, and bring up SUT on docker/ Kubernetes in 2U (Lab servers) as well as the AZURE cloud environment.
- Help mature (tune, modify, etc) the tools being used are easy to monitor, secure, and easy to change, and scale up/ down.
- Expertise in Writing shell, Perl, Python, JS (at least two scripting areas), etc. for traffic execution, data collection, and report analysis.
- Experience in Traffic test tools like SIPp, SPECTRA, Apache JMeter, etc.
- Good understanding of System resources like CPU, Memory, disk, throughput, and other key factors on the 2U as well as Azure-based servers.
- Strong general technical skills across the system traffic, networking, databases, and security protocols used in the telecom domain.
- Good understanding of SQL DB like Timesten, Gridgain, etc.
- Hands-on with sniffing tools like Wireshark, ethereal, Winscp
- Exposure to LTE, IMS domain, and Diameter Protocol
- Experience in writing the XML scripts for SIPp Tool/ SPECTRA Tool usage and scripts creation
- Knowledge & Experience of modern agile development methodologies.
Motorola Solutions Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Job Responsibilities
Responsible for system test and traffic test activities. Test plan preparation, Test procedure and Test execution.
- Responsible for automation of Traffic testing, report collection, and data analysis tools.
- Responsible for troubleshooting/ investigating complex issues spanning multiple technologies/ modules.
- Troubleshooting/ analyzing the production issues based on logs, KPIs, and packet captures.
- Responsible for gathering data, preparing reports, and presenting the reports.
- Mentor the team members to achieve/ excel in the tasks undertaken by providing the guidance required.
- Individual contribution as well as working with team members. Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain documentation for the use cases, reports, and data collecting for reference/ presentation.
What Motorola Solutions Offers You?
In return for your expertise, Motorola Solutions will support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary.
- Annual Leave maximum of 30 working days (on a pro-rata basis at the rate of 2.5 working days leaves for every month of service).
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Life assurance.
- Group Medical Fixed Floater Sum Insured of INR 600,000 per family (enroll up to 5 dependents, incl. spouse, children, and parents*, can be covered).
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Educational Assistance Policy.
- Career development support and wide-ranging learning opportunities.
- Employee health and well-being support, well-being guidance, etc.
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives including support for volunteering days.
How to Apply for the Motorola Solutions Off Campus Drive 2023?
|Motorola Solutions Recruitment 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply For Motorola Solutions Off Campus Recruitment 2023||Apply for Job|