DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023: DJE Holdings is excited to announce the DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 program, aimed at finding skilled individuals for the role of Account Executive. If you have a Master’s Degree and at least 6 months to a year of experience, this is your chance to apply for DJE Holdings Job Openings 2023 in Mumbai.
Table of Contents
DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Company Name||DJE Holdings|
|Job Role||Account Executive|
|Experience||Minimum 6 months to a year|
DJE Holdings Recruitment 2023 – Job description
- Edelman India is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and proactive Account Executive to join our integrated Brand practice dedicated to working on marquee clients with a high focus on lifestyle and consumer media relations, story development, creative concepting, and project management! The Brand practice is at the forefront of how real people think, speak, and act in today’s marketplace. Our team of brand experts knows what trends are emerging that will impact our lives, and how to spot the brands which will be leading the way. The role includes planning and execution of support of awareness and comprehension programs aimed at consumers) audiences.
- As an ideal candidate, you are curious, clever, and have a pulse on emerging trends. An enthusiasm for story development and the ability to collaborate and partner with creative and strategy leads to drive media relations will be a key part of this role. Solid media relations relationships and expertise are a must. You will be a strong writer, trend spotter, and creative brainstormer who isn’t afraid to ask questions, share ideas/opinions, and push back when needed.
- This is a great opportunity to advance your experience working on an integrated global team and help engage media and consumers across a variety of channels on behalf of the clients. Not to mention, you’ll be surrounded by really smart, kind (and fun) people who are committed to producing cutting-edge work.
DJE Holdings Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Play a major role in the research, planning, and development of comprehensive public relations campaigns.
- Serve as daily client contact; develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships
- Manages smooth, daily running of the account while adapting quickly and remaining calm on the fast-paced account
- Partners with cross-practice and cross-agency teams (creative and strategy) and committed to delivering solutions for clients
- Proactive individual who isn’t afraid to take initiative – can anticipate next steps and figure out where and how to find solutions, while supporting account leads
- Understand key client information, including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers, and competitors
- Provide client service administration, including preparing client status and activity reports, attending meetings and conference calls, compiling media and competitor coverage, coordinating media outreach and press tours, scheduling, and logistics
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, effective pitching, and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations, and growth of contact network.
- Help mentor, coach, and support team members and ensure you and your staff are constantly developing abilities through Edelman University and other training, including on-the-job training and mentoring.
- Build a network of industry clients and participate in relevant professional organizations and networking activities that will grow Edelman’s brand recognition and your reputation.
- Contribute to new business processes, including identifying new business opportunities.
- Participate in cross-practice and cross-geographical teams to provide clients and prospects with the most compelling team and proposal.
DJE Holdings Careers 2023 – Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months to a year of total experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, media, and publishing.
- A Master’s degree in a related field and a proven ability to manage large projects as well as small teams on one or more sizable accounts.
DJE Holdings Job Openings 2023 – Skills
- A comprehensive understanding of his/her clients’ businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners, and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others.
- The ability to work with senior staff to develop and execute communications plans based on client goals.
- Familiar with best practice communications tactics and public relations tools and will be able to recommend them to his/her clients.
How to apply for DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive?
To apply for DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive click on the given link below.
|DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 – Important Links|
|To apply for DJE Holdings Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|