Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023: Citigroup is currently hiring for Testing Automation in the Chennai location. Citigroup Off Campus 2023 applying candidates should have basic knowledge of applications supporting the testing process. To apply for Citigroup Jobs 2023 candidates should be from a Bachelor’s/ University degree or equivalent experience and candidates should have 0-2 years of relevant testing experience preferred. Interested and eligible candidates make use of Citigroup Recruitment 2023 and click on the apply link to register for Citigroup Job Openings 2023 for Freshers.
Table of Contents
Citigroup Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Job Role||Testing Automation|
|Experience||0-2 years of relevant testing experience preferred|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience|
Citigroup Job Openings 2023 – Responsibilities
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Software quality assurance testing.
- Conducts a variety of quality control user acceptance tests.
- Analysis to ensure that applications meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test scripts; executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation; logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases scripts for future replication.
- Contributes to the development of test plans.
- Interfaces with development teams if clarification is needed on requirements.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of the tasks services provided.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Citigroup Jobs 2023 – Education Qualification
Bachelor’s/ University degree or equivalent experience
Citigroup Careers 2023 – Skills
- 0-2 years relevant testing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of relationship data bases. Knowledge of applications supporting the testing process
- Demonstrated analytical skills& ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Experience in software application testing
How to Register for Citigroup Recruitment 2023?
The direct link for Citigroup Recruitment 2023 has been placed below. So, check and apply for the desired role.
|Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply for Citigroup Off Campus Recruitment 2023||Apply for Job|