BT GroupOff Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive – Hello everyone! Are you on the lookout for the finest job platforms that specialize in IT job listings where you can discover the most up-to-date IT job postings every single day. Today, we bring you the latest update concerning BT Group Job Openings 2023. BT Group is currently seeking an Associate Engineer to join their ranks in Bengaluru. For those interested in the BT Group Recruitment 2023 or British Telecom Off Campus 2023, possessing a strong grasp of Software Development Concepts is pivotal.
Table of Contents
BT Group Off Campus 2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
BT Group Careers 2023 – Key Responsibilities
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the team’s ways of working, operations, and processes.
- Resolves technical functional/non-functional issues raised by the team and/or customer and manages escalations as required.
- Delivering software solutions that provide business value and meet customer requirements, including necessary designs, documentation, automated testing, deployment, and in-life support.
- Driving reuse of technology to ensure efficiency and improve velocity.
- Delivering organizational health outcomes across the team, including coaching and team development.
- Managing key stakeholders to enable successful software design and delivery.
BT Group Jobs 2023 – Skills Required
- Stakeholder Management: Develop close relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers, and BT employees at a senior level, confidently present information and facilitate negotiations to enable successful software designs and delivery.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to identify the root cause of the in-life problem and apply expertise and efforts to quickly find a solution. Ability to drive the delivery of the problem solution end to end and provide support by working closely with stakeholders and the delivery team. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Documenting the issue problem statement and its fix in the centralized repository for quick reference and faster delivery in case a similar issue pops up. Apply best practices to solve the generalized issues
- Change Management: Ability to adapt and contribute towards any change or enhancement in the processes or technical practices in a dynamic and challenging environment in order to improve service quality and business value.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands and is experienced with the use of a wide range of programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
Technology skills: Data Management, Governance, Security, Solutions, Analysis, Process Automation, DevOps, File transfers, SFTP, FTPS, Scripting, Perl, Cloud storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage.
BT Group Off Campus 2023 – Preferred Experience
- Background in Data Management, Data Governance, Data Security, Data Solutions in an Enterprise context
- Understanding of file transfer technologies, SFTP, FTPS
- Understanding of Cloud storage and transfer mechanisms, AWS S3, GCS, AWS CLI, GSUTIL
- Git and DevOps practices
- Self-learner & keep yourself abreast of the business, technology & IT practice changes
- Interest in running POCs for new technologies, analyzing considerations, establishing standards, and propagating to wider teams
- Good to have experience in the Perl programming language but not essential
How to Apply for BT Group Off Campus 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for the BT Group Off Campus 2023 Drive by clicking on the below provided direct link.
|BT Group Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for BT Group Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive||Apply for Job|