AutoRABIT Off Campus 2023: AutoRABIT is offering an exciting career opportunity in 2023 for the position of DevOPS Engineer, suitable for individuals with at least one year of Salesforce experience and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. This full-time IT job opening is a part of the AutoRABIT Off Campus 2023 recruitment drive, providing a pathway for aspiring candidates in the IT sector. Don’t miss the chance to join AutoRABIT by applying to AutoRABIT Recruitment 2023/ AutoRABIT Job Openings 2023 and advance your IT career in the vibrant city of Hyderabad/ India Remote. The link to apply for the AutoRABIT Careers 2023 can be found at the conclusion of this article.
Table of Contents
AutoRABIT Off Campus 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||DevOPS Engineer|
|Experience||1 year experience with Salesforce|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Location||Hyderabad/ India Remote|
AutoRABIT Careers 2023 – Job Role
The role of the DevOPS Engineer in the ES department covers initiating or reviewing customer DevOPS implementation, providing process flow recommendations, running salesforce deployments for managed services projects, suggesting best practices for customers, assisting the engineering team in the latest technological developments (UAT) to aid in AR tool enhancement.
AutoRABIT Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Runs technical requirements gathering/ discovery, technical and functional design, and workshops for CI/ CD, Vault Backup and recovery, and Code Scan analysis. Involves with architecting creative solutions, solving customers’ business and technical problems, and approaching DevSecOPS.
- Designs and manages customers’ Salesforce Release Management process
- Acts as a primary technical trainee within the AutoRABIT project team
- Configures and customizes the user experience in AutoRABIT applications
- Engages with customers’ and partners’ Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce integration with other products
- Provides the overall Salesforce DevSecOPS technical assistance including integration, migration, and deployment strategy
- Advice Customers on repository branching strategy, back sync process, and best practices for version control maintenance
- Perform UAT tasks for the new version in AutoRABIT
- Responsibility to adhere to set internal control
AutoRABIT Recruitment 2023 – Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 year experience with Salesforce
- Understanding of SFDC concepts, practices, and platform. Ability to identify the right solution/ approach and recommend in achieving business requirements/ objectives
- Understanding of DevOps Principles
- Excellent communication skills; interpersonal skills, presentation skills at executive levels, and experience facilitating/ managing/ driving meetings and client discussions
- Excellent technical writing skills, lead in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR, and deployment documentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support, and marketing Experience with both agile and increment execution/ SDLC methodologies Salesforce Certifications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Nice to have knowledge of LWC (lightening web components)
- Nice to have experience in Testing Automation and Static Code analysis.
How to Apply for AutoRABIT Off Campus 2023 Drive?
|AutoRABIT Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply for AutoRABIT Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive||Apply for Job|